The links below provide a wealth of resource information on energy efficiency, renewable energy and other related subjects.
Please Note: These links are provided for informational purposes only. If you have any questions regarding this information or your account, please contact Member Services.
- Alliance to Save Energy/Dept of Energy
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Building Energy Codes Program
- Center On Sustainable Communities (COSC)
- Efficient Windows
- Energy Savers
- Farm Energy Initiative-Iowa State Universisty
- Iowa Geothermal Association
- Iowa Association for Energy Efficiency
- Iowa Central Community College-Energy Efficient Construction Program
- Iowa Energy Center
- Iowa Farm Bureau
- Iowa Office of Energy Independence
- Iowa State Extension Office
- Living with Energy in Iowa
- REC Connection E-tips - This Linn County REC ecommunication newsletter is free of charge to our members. It includes energy efficiency tips and recommendations delivered right to your inbox.
- Questline (Commercial) - Questline is a no cost "Ask An Expert" hotline, newsletter and internet resource website. It provides technical, business, research and information assistance to our commercial and industrial consumer/members. (You will be asked to register in order to activate a membership and receive monthly newsletters. This is at no cost and you can cancel at any time.)
- Simply Insulate
- The Tax Incentives Assistance Project (TIAP)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Department of Energy
Visit our Energy Usage Evaluation page for more information.